Contact: Grand Knight Karl Schaab, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Knights of Columbus is the world’s largest Catholic fraternal service organization, with more than 1.9 million members in 16,000 Councils worldwide. The order is dedicated to promoting the principals of charity, unity, fraternity and patriotism; their various programs allow Knights and their families to work together to aid their parish, the Church, the community and each other.
The Knights also operate their own insurance company, benefiting its members and providing financial support to its many national and international philanthropic programs. The Knights of Columbus Insurance Company has more than $100 billion of policies in force and enjoys the highest rankings from rating organizations A. M. Best and Standard & Poor’s.
St. Andrew Council #11275 celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2014 and has a notable history of service and achievement since its founding in 1994. Council #11275 has been named one of the Ohio State Council’s “Top Ten,” from among the state’s 350+ councils, on four occasions (1994, 2009, 2011, 2013) and has been recognized many times by its Supreme Council as a “Star Council” recipient, for outstanding achievement in recruitment and programming (1994, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013).
Council activities include providing Christmas grocery baskets to inner city families, raising funds for developmentally disabled citizens, and supporting Right-to-Life efforts. The Knights also sponsor many events for the Parish community, such as pancake breakfasts, the parish’s annual Christmas tree sale and Easter egg hunt, and many other service and social activities.
Any Catholic man, 18 years of age or older, is eligible for membership in the Knights – please consider joining us in faith, fellowship and service!
- Chaplain: Deacon Thomas Berg
- Grand Knight: Karl Schaab
- Deputy Grand Knight: Florian Kete
- Chancellor: John Posani
- Recorder: Joe Chatlos
- Financial Secretary: Kevin Wohlever
- Treasurer: David Tague
- Advocate: Gary Pandora
- Warden: Bob Sotak
- Inside Guard: Andy Pumphrey
- Outside Guard: Matt Dehn
- Trustee 1st Year: George Jones
- Trustee 2nd Year: Tom Conkle
- Trustee 3rd Year: Patrick Carroll
- Lecturer: Tom Conkle
To contact any of the officers, email email@example.com.
All meetings are held the second Monday of the month at 7 p.m. in the Bryce Eck Activity Center.
- Pancake Breakfast: Sunday, Oct. 1, 8:30 a.m. to Noon, Nugent Parish Hall
- KofC Open House: Monday, Oct. 2, 7 p.m., Bryce Eck Activity Center
- 40 Days for Life Prayer Vigil: Saturday, Oct. 14, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Founder’s Women’s Health Center
- Sign ups following Masses on Sept. 30, Oct. 1, Oct. 7 and Oct. 8