In light of the health implications of the coronavirus, public Masses (both weekday and weekend) have been suspended for the time being.
- The priests of St. Andrew are offering Mass privately and are fulfilling the Mass intentions that have been requested for each Mass. We ask that you unite spiritually with the celebration of the Mass even though you are not able to be present and may not actually receive the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist. Offer to God your prayers, works, joys and sufferings of each day “in union with the holy sacrifice of the Mass.”
- Confessions can be heard by contacting a parish priest.
Message from the Catholic Bishops of Ohio Regarding COVID-19 and Mass Attendance
The Church will remain closed and locked at all times in order to encourage all people to stay at home and to prevent the spread of the virus.
Weekday Mass Intentions March 23 through 28
- Monday, March 23 | 6:30 Kathy McNeal; 8:30 Eileen Condike
- Tuesday, March 24 | 6:30 Thomas Campana; 8:30 Harry L. Hunt
- Wednesday, March 25 | 6:30 Fr. Jim Willig; 8:30 Special Intention
- Thursday, March 26 | 6:30 John & Carol Owens; 8:30 Sherri Belmaggio
- Friday, March 27 | 6:30 Hugh & Helen O’Brien; 8:30 Collin Wiant
- Saturday, March 28 | 9:00 Colletta Hughes Hartnett
Sunday Mass Intentions March 28 and 29
- Saturday, March 28, Vigil for the Fifth Sunday of Lent | 4:30 p.m. James Saffell
- Sunday, March 29, Fifth Sunday of Lent | 7:30 Walter Joseph O’Connor; 9:00 Deceased Members of the Lane & Joseph Families; 10:30 For the People of St. Andrew Parish; 12:00 For the People of St. Andrew Parish
Sunday Mass Schedule
●Saturday Vigil – 4:30 p.m.
●7:30 a.m., 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m. and Noon
Daily Mass Schedule
●6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. – Monday through Friday
●9 a.m. – Saturday
Holy Days of Obligation
●Typically, the vigil Mass is the evening before at 7 p.m.
●Masses are 6:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
Please see the current bulletin or contact the Parish Office for exact times on the specific Holy Day.
●First Tuesday of the month, 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
●Saturdays, 3:15 to 4:15 p.m. or by appointment with a priest
For more details, see Weekly Bulletin.