JULY 24, 5:30-9:30 PM
MCCOY ROAD PARKING LOT
The OFFICIAL Festival at St. Andrew will be back in August 2022, but we don’t want to wait another year to bring our parish family together! JOIN US for food, fun and fellowship as we reconnect with our fellow parishioners and friends.
Here are a few highlights:
- Columbus Zoo Animal Encounter from 6-7 p.m.
- Two 50/50 drawings for cash and prizes! Approximately 7 and 9 p.m.
- Kids, test your skills at the games! From 5:30-8:30 p.m., kids 12 and under can get a score card, play select games and try to get the highest score. Highest scores in each age bracket will win a prize! Games for the little kids too.
- Cash games for the adults including Beat the Dealer and Quarterfall.
- Family games for your enjoyment, like Giant Jenga and cornhole.
- Put on your dancing shoes and enjoy music for the whole family all evening!
- Come take a selfie with your family and friends at the Selfie Station!
Delicious food and drinks as well as the Johnson’s Big Dipper Ice Cream truck.
- Watterson Dance Team will be performing at 7 p.m. Check out their new routine and maybe even learn a few dance moves!
- Food and drinks for everyone including hot dogs, brats, burgers, Italian sausage, french fries, beer, wine, pop, water – and – the Johnson’s Big Dipper Ice Cream truck.
All transactions will be CASH ONLY – no checks or credit cards. You can also purchase FOOD VOUCHERS before and after Masses July 17 & 18 that you can redeem at the Celebration for grill food, pop and water. Vouchers are $1 each or 6 for $5. Purchasing vouchers ahead of time will help us know how much food to buy but it is not required for purchase during the Celebration.
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THIS EVENT A SUCCESS!
- Attend! We want to see you!
- Be a Celebration Sponsor! Any amount to help us with the costs of tents, tables and entertainment is appreciated. We will acknowledge your generosity at the event and in the bulletin. For information, contact Jayne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer! Volunteers are needed for the grill tents, beer booth, pop booth, games and more. Visit www.tinyurl.com/StAcelebration to help!
- Mike & Mary Ann Abrams
- Marlene & Joe Berwanger
- Anthony Susi
- Monica & Don Brown
- Kevin & Liz Carpenter
- The Richard J. Conie Co.
- Cornelius Family
- Egan Ryan Funeral Services
- Flint and Kilbride LLP
- Lee & Mary Hebert
- HHH CPA Group
- Steve & Connie Hodges
- St. Andrew Council Knights of Columbus #11275
- Kimball Midwest
- Robert & Theresa Lembach
- Gallagher, Gams, Tallan, Barnes & Littrell. LLP
- Mike & Aimee Luckett
- Jim & Vicky Macklin
- Bryan & Sherry Monesi
- Muetzel Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- The Paradiso Family
- pH7 Architects
- Posani Law Office
- Lesley & Karl Schaab
- Lisa & John Schechter
- Wanner Metalworks
- The Woods Family
- Pinnacle Golf Club
- Anonymous x 5
For more information about the 2021 Summer Celebration, contact the Parish Office, 614-451-4290.