Women’s Club is open to all women in the parish and coordinates the Holiday Bazaar & Bake Sale, Annual Women’s Retreat; Breakfast with Santa; High School Scholarships; Bereavement luncheons; and much more. While the Women’s Club was originally formed to foster a sense of community spirit and raise funds for areas of need within the parish and community, since 2015, the St. Andrew Women’s Club has been seeking volunteers to form a Board and continue the important mission of the organization. If interested in taking a leadership role in the Women’s Club, please contact the parish office.
The women of St. Andrew serving God by: building community and friendship; growing in faith; and making a difference.
2018 Eighth Grade Scholarship Opportunity
- Two eighth grade students who are attending a Catholic high school for the 2018-19 school year are eligible
- Each scholarship is for $1,500, winners are chosen from written essays
- Scholarship Essay Writing: Thursday, April 26; after school in the classrooms
- Pre-register: Monday, April 16 through Thursday, April 26
- Contact: Mr. Wichtman, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mrs. Emsweller, email@example.com, to pre-register