Contact: Mary Beasecker, 451-4290, ext. 104, email@example.com.
Each fall, St. Andrew Parish updates the parish census database by soliciting changes from every parish family electronically or by letter to each registered parish household. This effort results in accurate database information and is used to publish and distribute the annual St. Andrew Parish Guide & Directory. This directory provides contact information for the parishioners who choose to be listed, general contact information for parish employees, and a description of parish organizations. The directory is provided to all registered parish families at no cost.
Annual Directory Publication Date
- February/March of each year
- 2019 Parish Directory will be delivered via US mail to parishioner's homes
September/October 2019: Time to Update the Database (Census)
- Check out the convenient online database update form (link below) to provide updates to your database information.
- All changes submitted before October 30 will be reflected in the following year’s parish directory.
- All changes MUST BE submitted in writing or electronically using the Database Update Form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is not checked regularly except during the directory update process. If you would like to update your address and phone number at any other time during the year, please contact the Parish Secretary, 614-451-4290, ext. 100.
- Please note: the Parish Guide and Directory is copyright protected. This means using the directory and the information within for business purposes or for telephone, mail or email solicitations is strictly forbidden.
Update Your Information TODAY with our Convenient Online Form