Contact: Mary Beasecker, 451-4290, ext. 104, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each fall, St. Andrew Parish updates the parish census database by soliciting changes from each parish family electronically or by letter to each registered parish household. This effort results in accurate database information and is used to publish and distribute the annual St. Andrew Parish Guide & Directory. This directory provides contact information for the parishioners who choose to be listed, the general contact information for parish employees, and a description of parish organizations. The directory is provided to each registered parish family at no cost.
Annual Directory Publication Date
- February/March of each year
- 2018 Parish Directory will be delivered via US mail to each registered parishioner’s home
September/October 2017: Time to Update the Database (Census)
- Check out the convenient online database update form (link below) to provide updates to your database information.
- All changes submitted before October 30 will be reflected in the following year’s parish directory.
- All changes MUST BE submitted in writing or electronically using the Database Update Form or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Please note: the Parish Guide and Directory is copyright protected which means use of this directory and the information within for business purposes or for telephone, mail or email solicitations is strictly forbidden.