Called To Be…A Distinctive Family of Faith
Contact: Rhonda Gora, 614-451-1129, ext. 109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the past 50 years, we have worked to keep our campus and buildings in line with our vitality as a parish. Although significant progress has been made in a number of areas, much of the school building and campus did not reflect the standards and vibrancy that distinguishes St. Andrew. In October 2012, we kicked off a multi-phase Capital Campaign. This comprehensive renovation plan addresses several areas of need within the school and parish, including: a complete renovation of the heating/cooling plumbing; electrical and fire suppression systems; renovation of classrooms, administrative offices, corridors and restrooms; and a new multi-purpose room for school and parish use.
On January 31, 2016, Phase 1 of the project was blessed by Msgr. Stephan J. Moloney. This $4.5M project included the completion of a new school administrative wing, including an elevator, School and PSR staff offices and conference room as well as new visitor and staff restrooms. The fire suppression system for the entire school building and PSR spaces was completely renovated/replaced/ updated. A new Multi-purpose Room will provide meeting space for the many ministries and organizations here at St. Andrew Parish.
While not yet scheduled, Phase 2 of this project will include the renovation of the remaining classroom spaces and corridors. All funds raised for this campaign are restricted by Canon Law and may not be used for any other purpose.